Led Zeppelin

Un forum sur le grand groupe qu'est Led Zeppelin.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

AC/DC

+41
Blue Sky Bag
AigleNoir
GoodbyeRubyTuesday
Beck-Bolin
Plc
Ben-J
scano george
Frise-Poulet
Alvin
Brianozam
Vaymeta
Oncdonald
Tattoo
Sylvie
Penchak
Ericm
Celtill
Lancaster
Ledzeptom
Woodie-Mule
Doctor Doctor
RJDio
Florian
Abdel51
Killsark
Stephs66
Marcel
Percy
Fab the Fab
LeroyBrown
The Rover
Blacky
Rory Hendrix
Rudy
Gibsonboy
Philouscorps
Boris the Spider
Lag
Ronan
David
Phil
45 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Phil
Admin
Admin
Phil

Groupe préféré : THIN LIZZY / LED ZEPPELIN / BLACK SABBATH /DEEP PURPLE / AC/DC / WHITESNAKE / UFO

AC/DC - Page 13 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: AC/DC   AC/DC - Page 13 EmptyDim 20 Nov - 21:00

Eddie Trunk via son compte Twitter annonce la diffusion de son émission "The Metal show" avec en invité Brian Johnson. Emission déjà enregistrée et qui sera diffusée le 26 novembre prochain sur VH1 Classic. Avec en prime une sacrée nouvelle : une interview évoquant un nouvel album. On en saura un peu plus dans une semaine...
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://led-zeppelin.forumsactifs.com
Phil
Admin
Admin
Phil

Groupe préféré : THIN LIZZY / LED ZEPPELIN / BLACK SABBATH /DEEP PURPLE / AC/DC / WHITESNAKE / UFO

AC/DC - Page 13 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: AC/DC   AC/DC - Page 13 EmptyMer 18 Jan - 20:58

Un flipper AC/DC, ça vous dit ?

Stern Pinball, Inc., the world's only maker of real pinball games, has announced the availability of the AC/DC pinball machine. The newest addition to the iconic Stern collection honors one of the most legendary rock and roll bands the world has ever seen. The AC/DC pinball machine allows players to experience the power of rock and roll with their own two hands.

Players will be able to rock out to 12 classic AC/DC hits, including "Back In Black", "Highway To Hell" and "You Shook Me All Night Long".
Other exciting game features include two separate ramps, a lower play
field, ball shooting cannon, eight drop targets, a mechanized Hell's
Bell and animations of the AC/DC band. Players can also join the
party with a TNT detonator and the Devil's Jukebox. This tribute to one
of rock and roll's most memorable bands pushes the auditory limits with
its sound, style and infectious riffs. The AC/DC machine is designed to rock.
"The combination of classic rock and pinball can't go wrong," said Gary Stern, founder, CEO and chairman of Stern Pinball. "The music and play of the AC/DC machine delivers nothing less than the ultimate rock experience that both AC/DC fans and pinball players can appreciate."

The AC/DC game continues both the Stern Pinball and the Stern
family tradition of producing quality pinball machines for young and
old. The company traces its lineage to Philadelphia in the 1930s when Sam Stern entered the business of operating pinball games. Stern passed his lifelong enthusiasm for the game and the business of pinball to his son Gary Stern who founded Stern Pinball. Today pinball remains one of America's favorite pastimes.

Pricing and availability:

* The AC/DC pinball machine is available today from $5699 to $8499.
* Pro Version: $5699 MSRP
* Premium Version: $7699 MSRP
* Limited Edition Version: $8499 MSRP

To learn more about the AC/DC pinball machine and Stern Pinball, visit www.sternpinball.com.

AC/DC - Page 13 Acdcpi10
Phil
Admin
Admin
Phil

AC/DC - Page 13 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: AC/DC   AC/DC - Page 13 EmptySam 21 Jan - 20:27

Dave Evans : "AC/DC !! Haven't seen this one before. In this line-up L-R Peter Clack, Rob Bailey, Angus Young, Dave Evans and Malcolm Young. This was one of the first photos of our new "British Look" for the release of our first single."
Dave Evans : "Je n'avais pas encore vu celle-ci auparavant. Dans ce line-up, il y a Peter Clack, Rob Bailey, Angus Young, Dave Evans et Malcolm Young. Ce fut l'une des premières photos de notre "look british" à l'ovvasion de la sortie de notre premier single".

Merci à Dave Evans. cheers

AC/DC - Page 13 Acdc310
Phil
Admin
Admin
Phil

AC/DC - Page 13 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: AC/DC   AC/DC - Page 13 EmptyJeu 26 Jan - 17:40

Brian Johnson vient de révéler qu'un membre du groupe était malade lors d'une émission radio intitulée The Cowhead Show. Il semble, à priori, aller mieux. Pour ma part, je "penche" pour Phil Rudd.

Talking on US radio programme The Cowhead Show, the singer
revealed: “One of the boys is a little sick and I can’t say anything,
but he’s getting better. He’s doing wonderful. Full recovery fully
expected”.
If all goes to plan, ‘DC intend to be in the studio recording later in 2012.

Source : Classic Rock
Phil
Admin
Admin
Phil

AC/DC - Page 13 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: AC/DC   AC/DC - Page 13 EmptyDim 19 Fév - 10:28

32 ans que Bon est parti. Crying or Very sad
Alvin
Stairway to heaven
Stairway to heaven
Alvin

Groupe préféré : Kiss,BOWIE,Black Sabbath,ZZ Top,TenYear The After,Pink Floyd.....

AC/DC - Page 13 Empty
MessageSujet: AC/DC   AC/DC - Page 13 EmptyMar 1 Mai - 15:29

On n'a vraiment pas tout vu sur AC/DC. AC/DC - Page 13 653297

http://you.leparisien.fr/spectacles-people/2011/02/18/video-enrico-macias-reprend-ac-dc-6603.html

Phil
Admin
Admin
Phil

AC/DC - Page 13 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: AC/DC   AC/DC - Page 13 EmptyLun 14 Mai - 18:38

Malcolm Young, guitariste d’AC/DC, a annoncé lors d’une interview accordée à Classic Rock que l’écriture du nouvel album : « va prendre un peu de temps – un an ou deux de toute façon » il ajoute : « J’ai fait quelque jams sur certaines idées de chansons, mais je fais ça tout le temps, comme le reste de la bande. Nous travaillons toujours. Mais nous avons eu un long repos entre Stiff Upper Lip et Black Ice, donc je pense que nous avons besoin de quelques années pour récupérer et travailler sur celui-ci un peu plus."
RJDio
Stairway to heaven
Stairway to heaven
RJDio

Groupe préféré : Ca dépend

AC/DC - Page 13 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: AC/DC   AC/DC - Page 13 EmptyMar 15 Mai - 18:36

C'est avec plaisir que je lis cette info. Very Happy
Phil
Admin
Admin
Phil

AC/DC - Page 13 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: AC/DC   AC/DC - Page 13 EmptyJeu 7 Juin - 18:38

Le groupe va se réunir à Londres pour mettre au point ses projets :

Brian Johnson is due to meet up with the Young brothers

Johnson has revealed in a new interview with a US radio station (via Gibson) that he is due to meet up with both Malcolm and Angus Young in the coming weeks to discuss what the band will be doing next.

Johnson said, "I'll be getting together with Malcolm in a couple of weeks, and then we're going to London to meet up with Angus , hopefully. And that's usually how we'll start.

"We're just a bunch of pals from the projects, still. Even though we've done well, we still have the same roots that we stick by that we did when we had nothing, basically. And that's the work ethic. And it has to be right for the boys to do anything. When we're sitting down and [we're talking about], 'Can we do this? We're not gonna be a pale shadow of our former selves?' We'll talk about it and make sure that we've all got it. We're just five pieces of a card, and if one of us is not really [able to perform at 100 per cent], the whole thing would just collapse, I think."

AC/DC also plan to tour, but maybe not as before. "Well, I think it wouldn't be like the last one,” Johnson says. "That was two years... just nuts. For guys our age at the time, to tour the world to sell-out audiences everywhere, it gives you a good feeling. And the great thing was to look out into the audiences and have a look at the generations of people... I mean, it was unbelievable... Kids there that were 7-8 [years old], teenagers..."

(Gibson)
Frise-Poulet
Stairway to heaven
Stairway to heaven
Frise-Poulet

Groupe préféré : Robert et Robert

AC/DC - Page 13 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: AC/DC   AC/DC - Page 13 EmptyJeu 7 Juin - 18:53

Oui Philounet merci pour cette info merci j'ai de la barbe cheers tu as de la barbe il a de la barbe nous avons de la barbe ils ont de la barbe !!! cheers Texicali !! cheers
Phil
Admin
Admin
Phil

AC/DC - Page 13 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: AC/DC   AC/DC - Page 13 EmptyMer 13 Juin - 14:02

Brian Johnson révèle aujourd'hui que pendant 30 ans, il n'a cessé de ressentir des brûlures certes légères pendant For Those About To Rock. Par ailleurs, il a frôlé souvent l'accident alors qu'il se balançait sur la cloche pendant Hells Bells.
Pour finir, le chanteur vient de révéler récemment que le groupe se rencontrerait pour envisager l'enregistrement d'un nouvel album.

AC/DC singer Brian Johnson says he’s spent 30 years being burned by the cannon fired during their track For Those About to Rock We Salute You.

He’s also experienced a number of near-miss accidents when swinging from the Hell’s Bells stage prop.

And the veteran singer says the band would consider making more festival appearances in future after breaking their own rule to play the Download event at Donington, UK in 2010.

Johnson recently revealed the Australian giants were preparing to discuss work on a new album after taking time off following their two-year Black Ice world tour.

He’s already ruled out another global trek of that magnitude, describing it as “body-breaking” – and suggests their no-festival policy is a thing of the past as a result.

Johnson tells Fox News: “I wouldn’t like to do another one like the last one. We never want to go on stage and have people saying, ‘Oh, you should have seen them ten years ago.’ So I doubt we’ll be doing a big one. If we could do some festivals I wouldn’t mind that at all – that would be lovely.”

It’s 32 years since the Geordie frontman took over from Bon Scott following his tragic death. Since that time AC/DC have gone on to become one of the biggest bands in the world – during 2010 one in every 15 major concert tickets sold across the planet was theirs.

But Johnson admits it’s not all cheers and applause: “I could write a book about about standing under the cannon for 30 years. These horrible sparks come out of them – at the end of the show I have burn markets all over my shoulders.”

Discussing the giant bell he says: “A couple of times it’s been raining and I’ve had to run to get up to the rope. There’s been a couple of dodgy times when I’ve slipped just before I launched myself.”

Surprisingly the singer says he has no warm-up routine to speak of, explaining: “I just go into the bathroom, make a big loud noise and then come back to the boys and say. ‘Well, that’s me ready’.”

Asked how highly he’d rate AC/DC in a list of all-time great rock bands, Johnson replies: “It’s not my place .We definitely have a shot at being up there somewhere but I wouldn’t like to put myself in that position.

“I try to give as much passion up there, and as long as I can keep in tune for the band I’m happy. It’s just a very singular band with very singular members.”
Phil
Admin
Admin
Phil

AC/DC - Page 13 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: AC/DC   AC/DC - Page 13 EmptyLun 9 Juil - 10:38

Bon aurait 66 ans aujourd'hui. Crying or Very sad
Phil
Admin
Admin
Phil

AC/DC - Page 13 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: AC/DC   AC/DC - Page 13 EmptySam 18 Aoû - 21:18

Après le communiqué de presse officiel ci dessous sur la production d'un film docu-fiction à venir sur la fin de Bon Scott la semaine dernière au niveau international, on a appris que les organisateurs du projet de film sont à la recherche d'un producteur pour soutenir le projet.

«Nous avons été approchés par un certain nombre de producteurs potentiels sur une période de temps assez courte", a déclaré une source. "Mais, c'est une opportunité historique pour un producteur d'intervenir et de revenir avec une crédibilité internationale."

Une grande partie de la spéculation centrée autour du projet est de savoir qui gérerait le rôle principal de Scott. D'ailleurs, qui en savait assez sur l'histoire pour écrire un scénario viable pour le projet? Rob Liotti (photo ci-dessous) a pris le role. Liotti a joué Scott sur scène depuis des années dans son groupe tribute TNT et est en fait un musicien américain, écrivain et acteur.

C'est un film sur une icône de la musique. Par conséquent, le bon producteur doit considèrer clairement l'investissement et le retour sur investissement, mais la passion a besoin d'être là aussi », déclare l'acteur "A ce stade, nous sommes ouverts a toute personne ou société , mais aucun accord n'a été fait à ce jour. Le budget de ce film n'est certainement pas over-the-top, mais c'est un investissement quand même ... "

Interrogé pour savoir s'il pensait l'investissement dans la production peut provenir d'investisseurs américains ou australiens, Liotti dit qu '«il est difficile de spéculer sur ce que ... ça pourrait venir de Nouvelle-Zélande ou du Royaume-Uni, d'ailleurs ... ".

Les fans peuvent suivre le projet sur www.thebonscottmovie.com ainsi que sur Facebook.

AC/DC - Page 13 Roblio10

Citation de: MetalDen le Sam. 11 Août 12 22:46:29
High Voltage Productions, une société de production américaine, a commencé la pré-production d'un prochain docu-fiction intitulé «Bon Scott - The Legend Of AC/DC" à partir de Mars de cette année. En 2008 une société de production australienne avait commencé la conception d'un projet similaire qui n'a pas encore été matérialisé. Ce projet vise à être le premier de son genre.

Le scénario du film est écrit par l'Américain Rob Liotti (chanteur / écrivain) qui a joué Bon Scott depuis un certain nombre d'années dans son groupe tribute TNT (voir vidéo ci-dessous) et a séduit des milliers de fans de AC / DC avec ses spectacles étranges. Liotti a également prévu de prendre le rôle principal dans le film sur le chanteur .

"Il ya beaucoup de défis avec un projet de ce type," a déclaré Liotti. "Un des plus grands défis est l'authenticité. Il s'agit d'une production américaine d'une histoire basée en Australie. Par conséquent, le dialecte est très important, ainsi que la capture de la véritable dynamique du groupe et des membres.

Merci à Metalden !!!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers
Phil
Admin
Admin
Phil

AC/DC - Page 13 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: AC/DC   AC/DC - Page 13 EmptyDim 19 Aoû - 20:58

Phil
Admin
Admin
Phil

AC/DC - Page 13 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: AC/DC   AC/DC - Page 13 EmptyJeu 13 Sep - 21:09

AC/DC avait sorti en mai 2011 son Live At River Plate, enregistré à Buenos Aires (Argentine) en décembre 2009 lors de la tournée Black Ice en DVD et Blu-Ray. C’est au tour de l’album live (leur premier en 20 ans) de sortir le 20 novembre prochain, en édition double-CD, triple-LP vinyle ou dans un pack contenant ces deux éditions plus un livret de 24 pages et un poster. Ci-dessous la pochette et la liste des titres de cet album (déjà en pré-commande sur la boutique du groupe).

Tracklist :

Rock N Roll Train
Hell Ain’t A Bad Place To Be
Back In Black
Big Jack
Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap
Shot Down In Flames
Thunderstruck
Black Ice
The Jack
Hells Bells
Shoot To Thrill
War Machine
Dog Eat Dog
You Shook Me All Night Long
T.N.T.
Whole Lotta Rosie
Let There Be Rock
Highway To Hell
For Those About To Rock (We Salute You)

AC/DC - Page 13 Acdc710
Killsark
Stairway to heaven
Stairway to heaven
Killsark

Emploi/loisirs : adjoint administratif/musique, concerts, animaux, amour, cinéma, football
Groupe préféré : MOTÖRHEAD

AC/DC - Page 13 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: AC/DC   AC/DC - Page 13 EmptyVen 14 Sep - 7:32

aucun intérêt
Phil
Admin
Admin
Phil

AC/DC - Page 13 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: AC/DC   AC/DC - Page 13 EmptyDim 13 Jan - 22:00

Message de Philippe Lageat et Baptiste Brelet :

BONNE ANNÉE 2013 à VOUS, FANS D'AC/DC !

Ces meilleurs vœux sont également prétexte à vous donner quelques nouvelles du livre "AC/DC ET LA FRANCE".

De nombreux chapitres sont d'ores et déjà bouclés et maquettés. On parle de plus de 260 pages prêtes à être imprimées. Niveau exclusivités, nous ne sommes pas en reste puisque nous avons réalisé de nouvelles interviews de personnages-clés de l'entourage du groupe et déniché de multiples séries de photos toutes plus rares les unes que les autres (encore un énorme MERCI à tous ceux qui nous ont aidés et/ou confié leurs documents !).

A ce sujet, notre rythme de travail actuel nous dirige vers une sortie du livre pour cette fin d'année 2013 ! Encore un peu de patience donc !

N'hésitez pas à parler du projet autour de vous. Des personnes de votre entourage peuvent peut-être nous aider. Il n'est pas trop tard ! Nous recherchons toute photo perso du groupe prise en France entre 1976 et 1988.

Merci encore à vous et à très bientôt !

Baptiste Brelet & Philippe Lageat

AC/DC - Page 13 Ac_dc_10
Phil
Admin
Admin
Phil

AC/DC - Page 13 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: AC/DC   AC/DC - Page 13 EmptyDim 24 Mar - 17:26

Cliff Williams a annoncé que le processus d'écriture était amorcé. Ceci dit, le groupe n'est pas près de rentrer en studio.

AC/DC bassist Cliff Williams has confirmed during a recent interview with BackstageAxxess that the writing process is underway on what will be the band’s first album since 2008′s Black Ice.

Although Williams admitted AC/DC are still far away from entering the studio, the bass player did reveal that brothers Malcolm and Angus Young have been working on new material:

“Nothing in the works right now [regarding recording]. We’re still getting over the last tour, so we’re just hanging out and doing stuff. The guys [Malcolm and Angus Young] are writing material and when they’ve got some stuff together, they’ll give us a holler.

“They [Malcolm and Angus] get a bunch of ideas together. Some are more together than others — and then we’ll all hit the studio or a little rehearsal room and we’ll kick it around with a producer. And then we get in a studio and record, and that’s kind of how it runs.

“The guys, I’m sure, are putting their time in — Malcolm and Angus — but they’re not ready for [the rest of the band to get involved] yet.”

The updates will come as a relief to AC/DC fans after work on the new was delayed at the beginning of last year due to an illness within the band. Last August it was reported that AC/DC would tour Australia in 2013 behind a new album but, based on Williams’ comments, this prediction now looks doubtful.

We live in hope.
Phil
Admin
Admin
Phil

AC/DC - Page 13 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: AC/DC   AC/DC - Page 13 EmptyDim 12 Mai - 12:00

Des fans d'AC/DC ont lancé une campagne afin d'ériger un mémorial à Bon Scott sur son lieu de naissance à Kirriemuir en Ecosse. S'ils parviennent à récolter 50000 livres, le sculpteur John McKenna s'est proposé de la réaliser.

Fans of AC/DC have launched a Kickstarter campaign that aims to create a permanent memorial to iconic frontman Bon Scott in his home town of Kirriemuir, Scotland.

And if they reach the £50,000 target, renowned sculptor John McKenna has a design for a statue ready to go.

Ronald Belford Scott, who emigrated to Australia as a child, died in
February 1980 – just as his band were on the brink of worldwide acclaim.
The surviving members hired Brian Johnson as new frontman and released
landmark album Back In Black later that year as a tribute to Scott.

Despite having left Kirriemuir at the age of six, the town in the
north-east of Scotland has remained proud of its famous son. A plaque
already exists in its Cumberland Close while a street in a new housing
estate has been named Bon Scott Place, and there’s a permanent
exhibition in the local museum.

Now community group DD8 Music, who have held an annual memorial
festival in the “Wee Red Toon” since 2008, want to place a statue there –
and they’ve already raised nearly £10,000 of the amount they require.

Committee member John Crawford says: “Kirriemuir was the home town of
a little lad called Ronald – who was to grow up and become the world’s
best-known frontman.

“We believe Bon deserves a statue. We’ve commissioned John McKenna to
create a life-sized statue which will capture three things: his
personality, his stage presence and his Scottish roots.

“We’re appealing to the greatest fans in the world to come together
and make this project a reality. We want the statue to be from the fans,
for the fans.”

The Kickstarter campaign launched last week with Italian tribute band
Buon Scotch recreating AC/DC’s 1975 live video for It’s A Long Way To
The Top. View the event below.

Donation options start at just £1 with a total of 11 options.
Those who pledge £10 will receive a badge and postcard of the final
design; those who give £25 will also be given a cloth patch; a
commitment of £100 offers a t-shirt and poster signed by formed AC/DC
bassist Mark Evans.

At the top end of the scale there’s the limited-edition chance to own
a scaled-down bronze replica of the artwork and have your name engraved
on the final work – ten places are offered at £2500.

If the £50,000 target is reached by June 5, the statue will be unveiled at next year’s Bon Scott Festival.
Phil
Admin
Admin
Phil

AC/DC - Page 13 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: AC/DC   AC/DC - Page 13 EmptyMar 9 Juil - 14:09

Bon Scott aurait eu 67 ans aujourd'hui.
Phil
Admin
Admin
Phil

AC/DC - Page 13 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: AC/DC   AC/DC - Page 13 EmptyMar 30 Juil - 20:24

La rumeur est de plus en plus persistante, AC/DC serait prêt à remonter sur scène pour cette fin d'année !!!

RJDio
Stairway to heaven
Stairway to heaven
RJDio

Groupe préféré : Ca dépend

AC/DC - Page 13 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: AC/DC   AC/DC - Page 13 EmptyMer 31 Juil - 9:04

Etonnant si tôt et sans album à sortir. Mais bon, ils ont ce qu'il faut dans leur besace pour faire plaisir à leur public pendant 02h00, partout (ou presque) sur la planete.
scano george
Communication Breakdown
Communication Breakdown
scano george

Groupe préféré : running wild , led zeppelin , carcass, saxon , death

AC/DC - Page 13 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: AC/DC   AC/DC - Page 13 EmptyJeu 1 Aoû - 16:10

apparament un album serait prévu pour 2014 , a vérifier AC/DC - Page 13 675473
http://lamusiqueclassique.xooit.fr
Phil
Admin
Admin
Phil

AC/DC - Page 13 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: AC/DC   AC/DC - Page 13 EmptyVen 9 Aoû - 10:14

AC/DC - Page 13 Acdc410

Le soi-disant fan de la première heure !!!!!!!!!! Laughing 

Merci à Ead666 d'IMF (Iron Maiden France).
Phil
Admin
Admin
Phil

AC/DC - Page 13 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: AC/DC   AC/DC - Page 13 EmptyVen 30 Aoû - 21:06

Sympa, non ?

Contenu sponsorisé

AC/DC - Page 13 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: AC/DC   AC/DC - Page 13 Empty

AC/DC
Page 13 sur 40Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Suivant