Led Zeppelin

Un forum sur le grand groupe qu'est Led Zeppelin.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Tablette 11″ Xiaomi- Mi Pad 6 global version (coupon + code promo)
224.97 €
Voir le deal

OZZY OSBOURNE

+13
Frise-Poulet
Ericm
Alvin
AigleNoir
scano george
Brianozam
RJDio
Lag
Killsark
Vaymeta
David
Phil
Florian
17 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Phil
Admin
Admin
Phil

Groupe préféré : THIN LIZZY / LED ZEPPELIN / BLACK SABBATH /DEEP PURPLE / AC/DC / WHITESNAKE / UFO

OZZY OSBOURNE - Page 3 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: OZZY OSBOURNE   OZZY OSBOURNE - Page 3 EmptyDim 6 Jan 2013 - 20:54

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://led-zeppelin.forumsactifs.com En ligne
Phil
Admin
Admin
Phil

Groupe préféré : THIN LIZZY / LED ZEPPELIN / BLACK SABBATH /DEEP PURPLE / AC/DC / WHITESNAKE / UFO

MessageSujet: Re: OZZY OSBOURNE   OZZY OSBOURNE - Page 3 EmptyVen 18 Jan 2013 - 7:01

Ayant laissé brûler une bougie toute la nuit, Sharon Osbourne a provoqué un incendie dans leur maison de Beverly Hills hier matin. Le verre contenant la bouge a éclaté et le feu s'est propagé dans le salon. Ozzy s'est blessé du coup à la main. Une intervention chirurgicale a eu lieu hier.

A fire at Ozzy Osbourne‘s Beverly Hills house early this morning (Jan. 17) caused him to require medical treatment. His wife and manager Sharon told the story on her show, ‘The Talk,’ while also revealing that he had an undisclosed procedure performed on his hand on Wednesday. Neither Sharon, nor their dogs, who were also in the house at the time, were injured.

Apparently, Sharon left a candle burning overnight. At approximately 5:00AM Pacific time, the glass vase holding the candle burst, sending flames throughout the living room. Fortunately, the fire was quickly extinguished by the local fire department, but not before the couple had tried on their own.

“My husband had an operation on his hand yesterday so he’s in a complete cast,” she explained, as reported by ContactMusic. “He comes down and goes, ‘Oh, the fire, the fire!’ [and tries to put it out] with his hand in the cast. Then he opens the French doors and I go into the kitchen and throw water on it and it erupted.”

The problem was that the candle’s flame was oil-based, and therefore Sharon’s action caused the blaze to spread, causing more damage than intended. As a result, her husband got the worst of it.

“Ozzy’s front of his hair from [his ear down is], gone! His eyebrows [are gone],” she continued. “He’s got like, skinned cheeks. We are, like, two idiots, it was like The Three Stooges…Everything you are not meant to do – go to bed with candles alight, open the doors and put water on – we did it all.”

Sharon concluded the story by accepting full responsibility for the fire and by passing on a message of the importance of fire safety.

“I apologize to my husband because he put himself out,” she said. “He made his hand worse, it started to bleed, the whole nine yards, and I’m sorry and I love you and I will never light a candle again. I want to thank the firemen from Beverly Hills Fire Station because you are magnificent there and I want to say to everyone out there, please, please check your candles before you go to bed.”
Phil
Admin
Admin
Phil

MessageSujet: Re: OZZY OSBOURNE   OZZY OSBOURNE - Page 3 EmptyJeu 14 Fév 2013 - 20:01

Voici le nouveau Pape !!!!!!!!

OZZY OSBOURNE - Page 3 Ozzy310
Phil
Admin
Admin
Phil

MessageSujet: Re: OZZY OSBOURNE   OZZY OSBOURNE - Page 3 EmptyMer 20 Mar 2013 - 21:32

Au cas où vous avez $ 11,5 millions de trop ! !
Vous pouvez acheter la baraque à Ozzy http://www.bravewords.com/news/200860

Merci Marcel !!!!!! cheers cheers cheers
Phil
Admin
Admin
Phil

MessageSujet: Re: OZZY OSBOURNE   OZZY OSBOURNE - Page 3 EmptyVen 10 Mai 2013 - 17:06

Si tout semble baigner au niveau musical, le pauvre Ozzy connait quelques turbulences familiales...

Le torchon brûle entre Sharon et Ozzy Osbourne. Au point que certains journaux relayent en début de semaine des rumeurs persistantes de divorce. Selon plusieurs sources, la star du groupe de rock Black Sabbath et sa femme ne se seraient vus qu'une seule fois en trois semaines. Des camions de déménagement auraient également été aperçus à leur domicile

Dans un message posté sur Facebook, le rockeur de 64 ans a voulu mettre les choses au clair. “Pendant dix-huit mois j'ai bu et j'ai pris de la drogue. J'étais dans un endroit très sombre et je me suis comporté comme un trou du cul avec les gens que j'aime le plus, ma famille. Mais maintenant cela fait 44 jours que je suis sobre. Sharon et moi, nous n'allons pas divorcer. Je suis juste en train d'essayer de devenir meilleur. Je voudrais m'excuser auprès de Sharon, de ma famille, de mes amis, de mon groupe et de mes fans pour mon comportement de cinglé”, a-t-il écrit.

Las, selon le site TMZ Sharon n'est pas prête à renouer avec Ozzy. Même si elle n'a pas l'intention de divorcer, elle refuse de le laisser revenir tant qu'il ne lui aura pas prouvé qu'il peut rester sobre sur le long terme. Pour celle qui a dû en voir de toutes les couleurs en 31 ans de mariage, 44 jours ce n'est pas suffisant ! Positive Ozzy : cela te laissera plus de temps pour assurer la promo du nouvel album de Black Sabbath baptisé 13, qui doit sortir en juin.
Phil
Admin
Admin
Phil

MessageSujet: Re: OZZY OSBOURNE   OZZY OSBOURNE - Page 3 EmptyDim 25 Aoû 2013 - 17:07

OZZY OSBOURNE - Page 3 Ozzy810
scano george
Communication Breakdown
Communication Breakdown
scano george

Groupe préféré : running wild , led zeppelin , carcass, saxon , death

MessageSujet: Re: OZZY OSBOURNE   OZZY OSBOURNE - Page 3 EmptyDim 25 Aoû 2013 - 17:45

Phil a écrit:
Au cas où vous avez $ 11,5 millions de trop ! !
Vous pouvez acheter la baraque à Ozzy http://www.bravewords.com/news/200860

Merci Marcel !!!!!!  cheers  cheers  cheers
les femmes de ménage sont livrées avec ?? OZZY OSBOURNE - Page 3 653297
http://lamusiqueclassique.xooit.fr
Phil
Admin
Admin
Phil

MessageSujet: Re: OZZY OSBOURNE   OZZY OSBOURNE - Page 3 EmptyDim 25 Aoû 2013 - 18:45

lol! 
Phil
Admin
Admin
Phil

MessageSujet: Re: OZZY OSBOURNE   OZZY OSBOURNE - Page 3 EmptyLun 28 Avr 2014 - 13:00

OZZY OSBOURNE - Page 3 Ozzy1310
Phil
Admin
Admin
Phil

MessageSujet: Re: OZZY OSBOURNE   OZZY OSBOURNE - Page 3 EmptyMer 23 Juil 2014 - 14:36

La chaine Eins Festival ( Astra ou Canalsat (433) diffuse ce soir 22h05-23h40 le documentaire "God bless Ozzy Osbourne"

Merci à Marcel. cheers cheers cheers
Phil
Admin
Admin
Phil

MessageSujet: Re: OZZY OSBOURNE   OZZY OSBOURNE - Page 3 EmptyMer 23 Juil 2014 - 16:27

Le 10 octobre sortira en 2 LP, 1 CD, 2 DVD,  Memoirs Of A Madman. Ca contient des vidéos, des performances live inédites et un greatest hits sur CD et LP.

This October, the career of rock icon Ozzy Osbourne will be celebrated with the Epic Records/Legacy Recordings "Memoirs Of A Madman" collections.

Due out October 10, "Memoirs Of A Madman" CD serves as a career-spanning audio release, featuring 17 of Ozzy's greatest hit singles compiled in one place for the first time in his career and will be available in a single CD, two-LP set and two-LP picture disc set configurations.

The "Memoirs Of A Madman" DVD is a definitive visual two-disc DVD set which includes classic music videos, along withunreleased and out-of-print live performances, plus interviews from his solo career. Both sets offer fans of the multi-platinum recording artist, Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame inductee and three-time Grammy-winning singer and songwriter hours of entertainment from Ozzy's distinguished solo career.

On July 22, fans got a sneak peek of "Memoirs Of A Madman" via Twitter. By using #OzzyRules in accordance with the number of tweets, engaged fans were able to unscramble the cover artwork and unlock a video teaser.

Osbourne 's ongoing solo career spans four decades — as both a successful solo artist and as the lead singer of BLACK SABBATH — and his music is as relevant today as ever; it still resonates daily on TV, in movies, on radio and at stadium sports events. Ozzy's latest solo release — his tenth studio album, 2010's "Scream" — debuted at No. 4 on the Billboard chart, featuring the No. 1 Mainstream Rock smash "Let Me Hear You Scream".

From the first notes of Ozzy's 1980's solo debut "Blizzard Of Ozz" and follow-up "Diary Of A Madman" to classic albums "No More Tears" and "Scream", no hard rock solo artist has had quite the same reach as Ozzy; his distinctive vocal delivery and larger than life onstage persona quickly endeared him to millions of rockers. Ozzy immediately had the attention of fans of heavy music with rock staples "Crazy Train", "Mr. Crowley" and "Flying High Again". With the 1991 release "No More Tears", Ozzy continued his radio success with acclaimed and hugely successful singles "No More Tears" and the smash hit "Mama, I'm Coming Home".

The track listing is as follows:

01. Crazy Train
02. Mr. Crowley
03. Flying High Again
04. Over The Mountain
05. Bark At The Moon
06. The Ultimate Sin
07. Miracle Man
08. No More Tears (edit)
09. Mama, I'm Coming Home
10. Road To Nowhere
11. Perry Mason
12. I Just Want You
13. Gets Me Through
14. Dreamer
15. I Don't Wanna Stop
16. Life Won't Wait
17. Let Me Hear You Scream

Details on the "Memoirs Of A Madman" 2-DVD set are as follows:

DVD One features more than two dozen of Ozzy's classic and unforgettable music videos from across his discography, including a bonus alternate version of "Mama, I'm Coming Home" and making-of footage from the videos "Let Me Hear You Scream" and "Life Won't Wait".

DVD Two features live performances and interview clips spanning Ozzy's solo journey, much of which makes its debut on DVD. Some selections have appeared on long-out-of-print VHS releases; others will be seen here for the first time, making this an essential package for fans old and new. Ozzy's union of music and visuals could not be more perfect, and the "Memoirs Of A Madman" DVD showcases that to brilliant effect.

The "Memoirs Of A Madman" DVD track listing is as follows:

DVD 1

The Music Videos

* Bark At The Moon
* So Tired
* The Ultimate Sin
* Lightning Strikes
* Crazy Train
* Miracle Man
* Crazy Babies
* Breaking All The Rules
* No More Tears
* Mama, I'm Coming Home
* Mr. Tinkertrain
* Time After Time
* Road To Nowhere
* I Don't Want To Change The World (Live)
* Changes
* Perry Mason
* I Just Want You
* See You On The Other Side
* Back On Earth
* Gets Me Through
* Dreamer
* In My Life
* I Don't Wanna Stop
* Let Me Hear You Scream
* Life Won't Wait
* Let It Die

Bonus

* Mama, I'm Coming Home (alternate version)
* The Making of Let Me Hear You Scream
* The Making of Life Won't Wait

DVD 2

Rochester, NY 1981

* I Don't Know
* Suicide Solution
* Mr. Crowley
* Crazy Train

Ozzy's Bunker

Albuquerque, NM 1982

* Over The Mountain

MTV 1982 New York, NY 1982

* Fairies Wear Boots (clip)

Ozzy's Bunker

Entertainment USA 1984 Kansas City, MO 1986 (Jake E Lee, Phil Soussan, Randy Castillo)

* Bark At The Moon
* Never Know Why

Ozzy's Bunker

* Killer Of Giants
* Thank God For The Bomb
* Secret Loser

Ozzy's Bunker

Philadelphia, PA 1989 (Zakk Wylde, Geezer Butler, Randy Castillo)

* Bloodbath In Paradise
* Tattooed Dancer
* Miracle Man

MTV 1989 Marquee, UK 1991 (Zakk Wylde, Mike Inez, Randy Castillo)

* Bark At The Moon (clip)

Studio 1992

San Diego, CA 1992 (Zakk Wylde, Mike Inez, Randy Castillo)

* I Don't Want To Change The World
* Road To Nowhere

Japan 1992

* Ozzy's Bunker
* No More Tears

Studio 1992

* Desire

MTV 1992

* Mama, I'm Coming Home

Studio 1992

* "Ozzmosis" Recording Session 1995

Ozzfest 1996 (Joe Holmes, Robert Trujillo, Mike Bordin)

* Perry Mason

Fame & Fortune

Tokyo, Japan 2001 (Zakk Wylde, Robert Trujillo, Mike Bordin)

* Gets Me Through

Fame & Fortune

Ozzfest 2007 (Zakk Wylde, Blasko, Mike Bordin)

* Not Going Away

"Black Rain" Photo Shoot

Las Vegas, NV 2007 (Zakk Wylde, Blasko, Mike Bordin, Adam Wakeman)

* I Don't Wanna Stop

"Scream" Recording Session 2010

London, England 2010 (Gus G, Blasko, Tommy Clufetos, Adam Wakeman)

* Let Me Hear You Scream

Bonus

Philadelphia, PA 1989 (Zakk Wylde, Geezer Butler, Randy Castillo)

* Flying High Again

Tokyo, Japan 2001 (Zakk Wylde, Robert Trujillo, Mike Bordin)

* Believer

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ozzy-osbourne-to-release-memoirs-of-a-madman-cd-two-disc-dvd-in-october/#4T7h9qsqmDkl3p6y.99

OZZY OSBOURNE - Page 3 Ozzyos10
Phil
Admin
Admin
Phil

MessageSujet: Re: OZZY OSBOURNE   OZZY OSBOURNE - Page 3 EmptyLun 4 Aoû 2014 - 11:21

Selon The Pulse Of Radio, une campagne en ligne pur que soit adoubé Ozzy Osbourne a déjà recueilli plus de 21000 signatures. Une fan de 65 ans s'appelant Helen Maidiotis a lancé la pétition disant que le chanteur de Black Sabbath cet honneur pour sa "contribution significative" à l'industrie de la musique. Elle a ajouté qu'il mérite d'être adoubé non pas uniquement pour ses actions caritatives mais pour toutes les années passées à nous divertir et à nous faire prendre conscience des différences dans l'existence des gens qui l'ont admiré pour sa volonté de fer et sa détermination pour surmonter les obstacles qu'il a rencontrés et pour cela, nous te remercions, Ozzy.

According to The Pulse Of Radio, an online campaign to get Ozzy Osbourne knighted has already notched more than 21,000 signatures. A 65-year-old British fan named Helen Maidiotis has launched the petition, saying that the BLACK SABBATH singer deserves the honor for "his significant contribution to the music industry." She added that he deserves to be knighted "not only for all his charity work but for all his years entertaining us and helping make a difference to peoples' lives who have looked up to him for his strong will and determination to get through the many obstacles that he has come across and for that we thank you Ozzy! Helping to get him Knighted would be our gift to him."

When asked about the campaign in a recent interview, Ozzy said, "I've heard about that. Getting knighted? I can't imagine anything better… And my wife (Sharon) would become a Lady, which would be pretty cool. But I'm not gonna get upset if it doesn't happen. I never thought I'd get further than Aston (the area of Birmingham where he was born)."

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/campaign-to-get-ozzy-osbourne-knighted-scores-more-than-21000-signatures/#59lek6wec9cZxotB.99
Phil
Admin
Admin
Phil

MessageSujet: Re: OZZY OSBOURNE   OZZY OSBOURNE - Page 3 EmptyLun 13 Oct 2014 - 22:41

Ozzy recevra le Global Icon Award le 9 novembre prochain :

To Declare Ozzy "Global Icon" at the 2014 ‪#‎MTVEMA‬ on November 9th! http://tv.mtvema.com
Phil
Admin
Admin
Phil

MessageSujet: Re: OZZY OSBOURNE   OZZY OSBOURNE - Page 3 EmptyJeu 6 Nov 2014 - 15:28

OZZY OSBOURNE - Page 3 Ozzyos10

Ozzy a reçu un Classic Rock Award pour son album solo Blizzard Of Ozz, considéré comme "classique".

Hosted by UK-based Classic Rock magazine, the 10th annual Classic Rock Awards — the Classic Rock Roll Of Honour — celebrated some of the most influential and respected musicians in rock at the Avalon in Hollywood Tuesday night (November 4). A plethora of icons, innovators and straight-up legends attended the event and were honored with one of the most prestigious awards of the genre. The Classic Rock Roll Of Honour awards show will officially premiere Sunday, December 28 at 9 p.m. ET on AXS TV as the crowning jewel of the Best Of Classic Rock Weekend.

The milestone event marked the 10th anniversary of the awards and the first time they've been hosted outside of London. As part of their ongoing international expansion, Classic Rock's parent company, TeamRock, launched their exclusive TeamRock+ subscription service, the night of the show. TeamRock+ will give their ever-expanding international audience, which has seen growth both digitally and in print throughout the world, instant access to the rich editorial content of Classic Rock as well as its sister publications, Metal Hammer and Prog. Available via TeamRock.com, it will cost from $6.38 a month and and will be launched with a 30-day free trial.

The Classic Rock Roll Of Honour once again exceeded all expectations. The ceremony was hosted by multi-platinum Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame inductee Sammy Hagar. He was joined by a multitude of illustrious guest presenters, including Billy Gibbons (ZZ TOP), Joe Elliott (DEF LEPPARD), musician, writer and actor Henry Rollins, Eric Idle ("Monty Python") and Scott Ian (ANTHRAX) who presented awards to some of rock's biggest stars, including THE DOORS, QUEEN + Adam Lambert, Ozzy Osbourne, METALLICA, Wilco & Roger Daltrey, Joe Perry and Jeff Lynne. The night was capped off by Gregg Allman, one of rock's most acclaimed and beloved icons, receiving this year's Living Legend Award. The night was also highlighted by a stellar lineup of live performances from some of the most exciting and respected artists in rock: KINGS OF CHAOS, CALIFORNIA BREED, RIVAL SONS and Scott Weiland & THE WILDABOUTS.

Classic Rock editor Siân Llewellyn says: "What a night! I'd heard rumours that Hollywood was one of the best places for a party, and this evening proved those rumors true. The past, present and future of high-voltage rock 'n' roll came out to celebrate the music that has soundtracked all of our lives. Only at the Classic Rock Roll Of Honour could you glance around and see the likes of Gregg Allman, Ozzy Osbourne, Jeff Lynne, QUEEN and THE DOORS, to name but a handful. Roll on next year…"

The Classic Rock Roll of Honour 2014 winners:

* Living Legend: Gregg Allman
* Inspiration: THE DOORS
* Band Of The Year: QUEEN + Adam Lambert
* Film Of The Year: "Metallica Through The Never"
* Album Of The Year: Wilko Johnson & Roger Daltrey "Going Back Home"
* Classic Album: OZZY OSBOURNE's "Blizzard Of Ozz"
* Outstanding Contribution: Jeff Lynne
* Reissue Of The Year: LED ZEPPELIN "I", "II" and "III" Deluxe Editions
* Maestro: Joe Perry (AEROSMITH)
* Metal Guru: Dave Mustaine (MEGADETH)
* The Bluesman: Eric Burdon
* The V.I.P.: Sharon Osbourne
* Best New Band: THE CADILLAC THREE
* Classic Rock Radio Station Of Year (Large Market): KSWD (100.3 The Sound)/Los Angeles, CA
* Classic Rock Radio Station Of Year (Medium Market): WZBA (100.7 The Bay)/Baltimore, MD
* Classic Rock Radio Station Of Year (Small Market): WTUE (104.7 WTUE­-FM)/Dayton, OH

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ozzy-osbourne-joe-perry-dave-mustaine-honored-at-classic-rock-roll-of-honour-video-highlights/#ClZZwSiDgY7PQl4b.99
Phil
Admin
Admin
Phil

MessageSujet: Re: OZZY OSBOURNE   OZZY OSBOURNE - Page 3 EmptyMar 11 Nov 2014 - 13:48

Sharon Osbourne a récemment déclaré que la série TV réalité sur sa famille serait de retour pour une mini série de 8 épisodes. Pour mémoire, cette série avait été un carton sur la chaine MTV duant 3 années, à partir de 2002.
L'épouse et manager d'Ozzy, dévoilant son combat contre une dépression chronique (depuis 16 ans), évoque l'envie de son époux de tourner cette série complètement abstinent en alcool ! (ce n'était pas le cas à l'époque).
"Depuis 12 ans maintenant, nos vies ont changé... On aimerait une mini série sur la thématique : que sont-ils devenus?, Ozzy est plus que partant !"
Le tournage débutera en janvier prochain dans leur maison de Californie.

Hard Force
AigleNoir
Communication Breakdown
Communication Breakdown
AigleNoir

Groupe préféré : Killers

MessageSujet: Re: OZZY OSBOURNE   OZZY OSBOURNE - Page 3 EmptyMar 11 Nov 2014 - 19:34

Ah ça, pour se faire encore plus de fric, il n'est pas le dernier le père Ozzy ! OZZY OSBOURNE - Page 3 150574
Phil
Admin
Admin
Phil

MessageSujet: Re: OZZY OSBOURNE   OZZY OSBOURNE - Page 3 EmptyMer 17 Déc 2014 - 22:28

OZZY OSBOURNE - Page 3 Ozzy510
Phil
Admin
Admin
Phil

MessageSujet: Re: OZZY OSBOURNE   OZZY OSBOURNE - Page 3 EmptyMer 28 Jan 2015 - 20:47

Si on le lui demande, Zakk Wylde se dit disposé à enregistrer de nouveau avec le Madman :

http://metalhammer.teamrock.com/news/2015-01-28/wylde-would-record-with-ozzy-again
Phil
Admin
Admin
Phil

MessageSujet: Re: OZZY OSBOURNE   OZZY OSBOURNE - Page 3 EmptyDim 15 Fév 2015 - 23:45

Phil
Admin
Admin
Phil

MessageSujet: Re: OZZY OSBOURNE   OZZY OSBOURNE - Page 3 EmptySam 21 Mar 2015 - 21:08

God Bless Ozzy repasse ce soir sur Arte à 22h20.
Phil
Admin
Admin
Phil

MessageSujet: Re: OZZY OSBOURNE   OZZY OSBOURNE - Page 3 EmptyJeu 26 Mar 2015 - 17:52

Ozzy va se faire opérer en mai ce qui remettrait en question le concert de l'Ozzfestia au Mexique qui devait avoir lieu du 27 au 31 mai. Par contre, on ne connaît pas la nature de l'intervention chirurgicale qui nécessiterait un mois de convalescence.

http://loudwire.com/ozzy-osbourne-ozzfiesta-canceled-surgery/

"The event was scheduled to include performances not only by Osbourne, but also an individual acoustic set from Zakk Wylde as well as a full performance by Wylde’s band Black Label Society. Ozzfiesta was also going to include a number of parties, a charity golf tournament and a comedy club featuring such comedians as Jim Norton and That Metal Show‘s Jim Florentine performing.

Read More: Ozzy Osbourne to Undergo Surgery, Ozzfiesta Cancelled | http://loudwire.com/ozzy-osbourne-ozzfiesta-canceled-surgery/?trackback=tsmclip"
Phil
Admin
Admin
Phil

MessageSujet: Re: OZZY OSBOURNE   OZZY OSBOURNE - Page 3 EmptyMar 28 Avr 2015 - 18:14

Extrait du DVD Memoirs Of A Madman :

Phil
Admin
Admin
Phil

MessageSujet: Re: OZZY OSBOURNE   OZZY OSBOURNE - Page 3 EmptyMar 1 Sep 2015 - 18:33

Ozzy travaille sur un nouvel album qui se situera dans un registre qu'il n'a jamais exploré jusqu'alors..... What a Face

http://www.hennemusic.com/2015/08/ozzy-osbourne-working-on-new-album.html

Source : Hennemusic
Phil
Admin
Admin
Phil

MessageSujet: Re: OZZY OSBOURNE   OZZY OSBOURNE - Page 3 EmptyLun 7 Sep 2015 - 18:56

OZZY OSBOURNE - Page 3 Ozzfes10
Alvin
Stairway to heaven
Stairway to heaven
Alvin

Groupe préféré : Kiss,BOWIE,Black Sabbath,ZZ Top,TenYear The After,Pink Floyd.....

MessageSujet: Re: OZZY OSBOURNE   OZZY OSBOURNE - Page 3 EmptyMar 29 Sep 2015 - 15:41

OZZY OSBOURNE - Page 3 11057510

La famille!!
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: OZZY OSBOURNE   OZZY OSBOURNE - Page 3 Empty

OZZY OSBOURNE
Page 3 sur 17Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Suivant