Led Zeppelin

Un forum sur le grand groupe qu'est Led Zeppelin.

AccueilPortailFAQS'enregistrerConnexion

Partagez | 

JOURNEY

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Phil
Admin
Admin

Groupe préféré : THIN LIZZY / LED ZEPPELIN / BLACK SABBATH /DEEP PURPLE / AC/DC / WHITESNAKE / UFO

MessageSujet: JOURNEY   Mar 29 Avr - 9:14

Sortie le 6 juin du nouvel album de JOURNEY avec Arnel PINEDA au micro.

A. Pineda (chant)/N. Schon (guitare)/ J.Cain (claviers)/ R. Valory (basse)/ D. Castronovo (batterie)

Double opus.

1 cd avec 11 nouveaux titres
Never Walk Away; Like A Sunshower; Change For The Better; Wildest Dream; Faith In The Heartland; After All These Years; Where Did I Lose Your Love; What I Needed; What It Takes To Win; Turn Down The World Tonight; The Journey (Revelation).

1 cd avec 11 titres ré-enregistrés :
Only The Young; Don't Stop Believin'; Wheel In The Sky; Faithfully; Any Way You Want It; Who's Crying Now; Separate Ways (Worlds Apart); Lights; Open Arms; Be Good To Yourself; Stone In Love.

Site Web Myspace
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://led-zeppelin.forumsactifs.com
Phil
Admin
Admin

Groupe préféré : THIN LIZZY / LED ZEPPELIN / BLACK SABBATH /DEEP PURPLE / AC/DC / WHITESNAKE / UFO

MessageSujet: Re: JOURNEY   Sam 26 Sep - 18:21

source blabbermouth :

JOURNEY's "Live In Manila" two-DVD set will be released October 2,
2009. Filmed with RED technology, which utilizes special 4K
high-definition cameras with a resolution exceeding 35mm film that
gives the footage an extra dynamic quality, the DVD captures JOURNEY's
historic concert in Manila, Philippines. Performing more than two
hours' worth of classic favorites, as well as new hits from the band's
latest album, "Revelation", "Live In Manila" documents the triumphant
homecoming of the band's singer Arnel Pineda.

On March 14, 2009, JOURNEY returned to Pineda's homeland and introduced
him as their new lead singer to a crowd of nearly 30,000. Group members
Neal Schon, Jonathan Cain, Ross Valory, and Deen Castronovo swelled
with pride as they witnessed the Filipino people embrace Arnel and the
music of JOURNEY.

By the time of the Manila concert, more than 800,000 copies of
"Revelation" — the band's first album with Arnel — had been sold, and
was supported with sold-out shows all over the world.

The "Live In Manila" DVD, like "Revelation", is being sold exclusively at Wal-Mart in North America.

Disc One:
01. Never Walk Away
02. Only The Young
03. Ask The Lonely
04. Stone In Love
05. Keep On Running
06. After All These Years
07. Change For The Better
08. Wheel In The Sky
09. Lights / Still They Ride
10. Open Arms
11. Mother Father
12. Wildest Dreams
13. When You Love A Woman
14. Separate Ways
15. What I Needed

Disc Two:
16. Edge Of The Blade
17. Where Did I Lose Your Love
18. Escape
19. Faithfully
20. Don't Stop Believin'
21. Anyway You Want It
22. Lovin' Touchin'
23. Turn Down The World
24. Be Good To Yourself

Killsark
Stairway to heaven
Stairway to heaven

Emploi/loisirs : adjoint administratif/musique, concerts, animaux, amour, cinéma, football
Groupe préféré : MOTÖRHEAD

MessageSujet: Re: JOURNEY   Mer 9 Fév - 9:37

Pour les amateurss, le groupe se produira au Palais de sports de Paris en compagnie de FOREIGNER le 7 juillet Wink
Ronan
Immigrant Song
Immigrant Song

Groupe préféré : Devinez!!!!

MessageSujet: Re: JOURNEY   Ven 11 Fév - 21:47

Killsark a écrit:
Pour les amateurss, le groupe se produira au Palais de sports de Paris en compagnie de FOREIGNER le 7 juillet Wink

ça va etre sans moi étant donné que Derek Trucks passe le même soir à Paris !!!
Phil
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JOURNEY   Mer 9 Mar - 17:47

Le visuel du nouvel album à paraître :

RJDio
Stairway to heaven
Stairway to heaven

Groupe préféré : Ca dépend

MessageSujet: Re: JOURNEY   Mer 9 Mar - 19:44

J'étais resté à Steve Perry au chant. Suspect
Phil
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JOURNEY   Mer 9 Mar - 20:30

Le p'tit "nouveau" qui ne l'est plus véritablement , s'appelle Arnel Pineda. Procure-toi l'album Revelation. Very Happy
Phil
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JOURNEY   Mer 29 Juin - 16:17

Journey : Manchester 2011

http://www.filesonic.fr/file/1229561941/2011-06-08J.rar
Phil
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JOURNEY   Jeu 10 Nov - 17:29

Neal Schon a confié au Billboard magazine qu'il souhaitait 1 réunion du line up original de Journey (tous sauf Steve Perry quoi)

In an interview with Billboard, Schon revealed that he's keen to get together with the original line-up of himself, Gregg Rolie, George Tickner, Ross Valory and Aynsley Dunbar.

"I've been wanting to get together with Aynsley (drummer Aynsley Dunbar) and Ross (bassist Valory)," Schon says. "It seems like an impossibility, because I'm always on tour."

"I've been talking to Rolie (original keyboardist and singer Gregg Rolie) about it for years, that I would love to have a reunion, even if we only played a handful of shows at the House Of Blues in different cities and do nothing but our old songs. I think people would go absolutely nuts for it, just because of the history of it and the fact that it's not been heard in years."
Phil
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JOURNEY   Ven 27 Jan - 22:01

Deen Castronovo, le batteur du groupe a été arrêté pour avoir agressé sa petite amie.

Journey drummer Deen Castronovo has been arrested for allegedly assaulting his girlfriend.
The incident is said to have occurred on Saturday, January 21, and
Castronovo has been released on bail. He faces a number of charges,
including coercion, assault and criminal mischief.

A spokesperson for the drummer claimed it had all been a “misunderstanding that should not have escalated to such a level”.

Source : Classic Rock
Phil
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JOURNEY   Mer 25 Avr - 8:05

Sortie d'un documentaire intitulé Don't Stop Believin' : Eveyman's Journey relatant l'intégration d'Arnel Pineda au sein du groupe ainsi que les sessions de l'album Revelation. Il sera présenté au Tribeca Film Festival :

New film debuts at Tribeca Film Festival

Don't Stop Believin': Everyman's Journey chronicles the appointment of Arnel Pineda as frontman a little more than four years ago.

The movie features the recording of the band's comeback album, Revelation.

No word on when the film will be released in the UK as yet
Phil
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JOURNEY   Mer 2 Mai - 16:30

Neil Schon prépare deux albums !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Le premier a été réalisé en compagnie de l'ancien batteur de Journey, Steve Smith avec Jan Hammer en tant que guest sur deux titres et le second a été enregistré en compagnie de Deen Castronovo et Marco Mendoza.

He's got two albums very nearly done

Schon told Ultimate Classic Rock that the first of the new albums reunites him with his former Journey bandmate, drummer Steve Smith. Schon describes the album as "one of the most rockin’ records I’ve made.”

"I’m proud of the record, but I kind of winged it. I walked in and I didn’t have anything prepared at all. I just had an open slate with a bunch of paintbrushes [in the form of] guitars and amplifiers.”

Schon revealed that Smith would lay down some tracks, upon which he would then expand "And then I’d say ‘can you go have lunch or something for half an hour and then come back and I’ll be done.’ So I’d map it out and put a rhythm guitar down, arrange the thing the way I heard it in my head and then Steve would come back and he’d listen to it.

"He’d write down my arrangement and then he’d go out and replay the drums to my new arrangement and a click and play it like it was a full band playing. He’s just amazing like that. And then I went back and I replayed some of the rhythm guitar [parts], some of them I kept. And then I’d start playing solos, even without bass, just freelance soloing and then I played the bass on it to go with the solos, so it came about in a different kind of way, but when you listen to it, it sounds like a really connected trio with keys here and there."

Keyboardist Igor Len completed the lineup on the sessions for the first album, which also features a guest appearance from Jan Hammer on a couple of songs.

You can get a free download of the song The Calling from these sessions from the link below

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

And Schon has another album very nearly in the can. He recently got together to record with Journey bandmate Deen Castronovo and bassist Marco Mendoza for another album that he’s mixing currently.

Schon calls the recorded results "slammin’” and says "it’s a power trio, really tripped out like late ‘60s/’70s, but modern too in some areas, with all of us singing. I’m singing lead on some tracks, Deen is singing lead and Marco is singing leads. (Night Ranger‘s) Jack Blades helped write almost all of the lyrics on the record with myself, Marco and Deen.”

(Ultimate Classic Rock)
Phil
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JOURNEY   Dim 6 Mai - 14:23

Neil Schon pourrait demander à Steve Perry de rejoindre le groupe et de chanter conjointement avec Arnel Pineda et ce, dans le cadre d'une tournée d'adieu.

Neal Schon says that he would welcome back former frontman but he would have to perform with their current singer

Classic Rock Magazine reports that Schon told the Huffington Post that if a reunion were to happen, it would be with both their current frontman, Arnel Pineda, and Steve Perry singing.

"I don’t think there’s any way not to have Arnel at this point. Who can say never? You can never say it’s never going to happen.

"But if that situation ever came up, I think it would be the both of them. And I think it would be at the point where it’s a farewell tour, and we’re done. That’s the only appropriate way to go about it.”

Pineda says he’s open to the possibility: "I hope I can sing with him, you know, side by side – if he would welcome that. That would be awesome. The hardcore fans would love it.”

The band were speaking at the premiere of new movie, Don’t Stop Believin’: Everyman’s Journey, which tells the story of how Journey plucked Pineda from internet obscurity to fronting one of the biggest bands of all time.
Phil
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JOURNEY   Sam 4 Aoû - 10:52

Neil Schon a été sollicité pour participer au festival de bikers de Sturgis qui aura lieu le 6 août :

Journey guitarist Neal Schon has been added to the list of celebrities joining the Legends Ride 2012, kicking off the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally in South Dakota, on Monday, August 6th.

Created to raise significant funds for two worthy Black Hills charities, including the Sturgis Motorcycle Museum & Hall of Fame and Black Hills Special Olympics, the Legends Ride has raised more than $240,000 in just four short years and has become the premier charity-celebrity event in motorcycling.

The Legends Ride begins in the downtown of historic Deadwood, followed by a thrilling ride through the beautiful Black Hills and ending at the Legendary Buffalo Chip where riders will enjoy a private reception, a special live auction and a headliner concert, this year featuring Loverboy, Saving Abel and Journey.

Other celebrities joining the 2012 ride include television actress Kristy Swanson, motorcycle daredevil Robbie Knievel and iconic custom motorcycle builders Arlen, Cory and Zack Ness.

Phil
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JOURNEY   Lun 1 Oct - 7:38

Neil Schon sortira un album solo intitulé The Calling le 23 octobre. On note la participation sur 2 titres de Jan Hammer. Cependant, il tournera avec Journey en décembre :

Journey guitarist Neal Schon will release his new solo album, “The Calling,” on October 23.

Produced by and featuring Schon on all guitars and bass, "The Calling" reunites Neal with former Journey bandmate Steve Smith, who handles drum duties on the new album.

Schon set up shop at Berkeley's Fantasy Studios during a break from Journey's busy touring schedule and recorded the album, completely from scratch, in just four days.

“’The Calling’ is a really spontaneous, well rounded, very musical record,” Schon tells Fuse TV. “I think it’s probably one of my best instrumental records that I’ve ever done as far as diversity, and having a lot of different elements in one record.”

After overdubbing multiple guitar and bass parts, Schon recruited two keyboard masters to flesh out the music. Igor Len, an accomplished classical, jazz and film composer who had previously collaborated with Schon, is featured on acoustic piano throughout the album.

Special guest Jan Hammer (Jeff Beck, Mahavishnu Orchestra, "Miami Vice" soundtrack) recorded Moog synthesizer solos on two tracks — "Fifty Six" and "Tumbleweeds."

Schon continues to tour with Journey into the month of December.

Phil
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JOURNEY   Mar 12 Mar - 9:57

Jonathan Cain vient de révéler lors d'une interview à une radio nommée The Pulse Radio que qu'il n'était pas convaincu que le marché musical serait prêt à supporter un album du groupe surtout que cela représente beaucoup de travail d'en concevoir un. Il serait plutôt disposé à composer pour une BO de film. Il pense véritablement que le dernier album, Eclipse était plus à considérer comme une sorte de départ.

Neil Schon considère qu'il faut prendre les choses du bon côté et que dans le futur, sans doute, le groupe sera amené à enregistrer quelque chose. Par ailleurs, Schon a annoncé que le concert du Budokan avait été enregistré et filmé.

Some waves were created last week with Journey keyboardist Jonathan Cain suggested the band might be done with recording new music - at least in the full length album format. He stated to The Pulse Of Radio: "We're not convinced the market will bear another CD from us. And it's so much work to make one. Maybe we get a soundtrack shot with a movie. And the last album we made was a departure. It was Neal [Schon's] 'I wanna do one this way once' — and so we did. Y'know, we did a heavy, rock n' roll record. And it kinda wasn't received very well here in the States and they kinda liked it in Europe and that's kinda what I thought was gonna happen and it barely sold 100,000 [copies]."

I had a short conversation with guitarist Neal Schon earlier today when I asked him about his opinion on this. Neal stated for the record "I think recording in the future looks bright to me for the band..."
I suggested to Neal that the band could have recorded Escape 2 and it still would not have made any difference in sales, being that the wave of interest and publicity the band was riding prior to the release of Revelations was all but impossible to replicate - not to mention the exclusive 2CD/1DVD value pack that album was sold as in WalMart stores for just $12. Neal's thoughts: "We were the only band in their store besides the Eagles and by the time Eclipse came out it was a library of music..."
I stated that I still think Eclipse is magnificent (although many disagree), Neal says he still loves the record and delivered a little more good news - the band's new film Don't Stop Believin' - Everyman's Journey is #3 at iTunes and Neal's solo single Primal Surge (from The Calling album) is #3 at classic rock radio.
In closing, Neal gave away another exclusive: "We played Budokan last night here in Tokyo filmed it and recorded it and heard it...sounds amazing...great great crowd...was really great to be back in Japan and [we are] coming back this way!"
Phil
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JOURNEY   Mar 20 Aoû - 12:42

Ca sort demain :

JOURNEY - Don’t Stop Believin’: Everyman’s Journey On DVD Tomorrow!!!

Don’t Stop Believin’: Everyman’s Journey, the documentary about JOURNEY's search for a lead singer will be out on DVD tomorrow - August 20th.

Phil
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JOURNEY   Sam 8 Fév - 20:02

Plus de 83% des sondés désirent un retour de Steve Perry :

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/steve-perry-journey-debate/
Phil
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JOURNEY   Jeu 10 Avr - 8:52

Arnel Pineda compte enregistrer un album solo :

Journey singer Arnel Pineda is planning to release solo album.
Killsark
Stairway to heaven
Stairway to heaven

Emploi/loisirs : adjoint administratif/musique, concerts, animaux, amour, cinéma, football
Groupe préféré : MOTÖRHEAD

MessageSujet: Re: JOURNEY   Jeu 10 Avr - 9:00

Je vais reprendre des coquillettes   
Phil
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JOURNEY   Dim 28 Juin - 8:29

Deen Castronovo aurait été temporairement évincé du groupe suite aux accusations de violences conjugales à son encontre. Des médias sont allés jusqu'à dire qu'il avait définitivement été remercié.

Drummer Deen Castronovo has been stood aside from his role in JOURNEY while he faces domestic violence charges in his home state of Oregon.

Some media outlets have been reporting that Deen has been ‘sacked’ or ‘kicked out’ of the band, replaced with Neal Schon’s Vortex drummer Omar Hakim for the current and upcoming Canadian dates.
But at this time, Deen remains part of Journey and his absence is currently only temporary.

The official comment on Deen’s status is “no comment”, but I can suggest that his arrest is being treated very seriously by the Journey camp. However, it is hoped that Deen is found innocent of the charges he faces and should that happen, his path back to the drum stood should be unimpeded
Phil
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JOURNEY   Dim 18 Sep - 10:03

Le Live In Manila vient d'être réédité sous le format 2 CD/DVD.
Phil
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JOURNEY   Dim 9 Oct - 22:04

J'aimais déjà bien Captured mais ce Live In Manila devient peu à peu un live incontournable dans ma discothèque. Le groupe y délivre une somptueuse prestation sur les classiques bien évidemment que sont Separate Ways, Don't Stop Believin', Open Arms, Faithfully, Escape, Wheels In The Sky, Lovin' Touchin' Squeezin' (pour faire court, ils sont tous là) mais également sur les titres de Revelation dont c'était la tournée promotionnelle. Des morceaux comme What You Needed, Never Walk Away, Where Did I Lose Your Love, Change For The Better et surtout le magnifique After All These Years (qui vous file la chair de poule) passent merveilleusemment le cap du live avec un Neil Schon en pleine forme et l'excellent Ariel Pineda au chant. Le DVD Live In Manila qui était sorti en 2009 voit donc enfin une matérialisation en double CD, beaucoup plus pratique pour écouter ce sublime concert dans une voiture. Un must have pour les passionnés de Hard FM.
Phil
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JOURNEY   Sam 1 Avr - 10:15

Journey sera intronisé au Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame le 7 avril prochain au Barclays Center de NY. Steve Perry sera de la partie.
Phil
Admin
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: JOURNEY   Sam 8 Avr - 10:40

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: JOURNEY   

JOURNEY
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 2Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant