Led Zeppelin

Un forum sur le grand groupe qu'est Led Zeppelin.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ d’achat sur une sélection Apple
Voir le deal

JAMES GANG

AuteurMessage
Phil
Admin
Admin
Phil

Groupe préféré : THIN LIZZY / LED ZEPPELIN / BLACK SABBATH /DEEP PURPLE / AC/DC / WHITESNAKE / UFO

JAMES GANG Empty
MessageSujet: JAMES GANG   JAMES GANG EmptyMer 23 Mai - 13:29

Selon Joe Walsh, le groupe pourrait se reformer pour effectuer une tournée en club.

Joe Walsh says that they will do a club tour in the near future

Joe Walsh's power trio should be back out on the road in the next year, according to the guitarist.

He tells Rolling Stone "I went back to Cleveland about a month ago and we visited. I don't think we can do a comeback tour or pretend that we can sell out 10,000-seaters. I think we do best in little clubs, like the House of Blues and stuff like that. We agreed that if we do little venues, that we can really knock your socks off as a three-piece. So that's in my bucket list.

"Here's the deal...We're coming up on the 40-year anniversary of the Eagles. With that theme, the plan is to put out kind of a new show. That's for next year. In the meantime, we all have individual projects. Glenn has an album and Don's been in Nashville recording. But as soon as possible, the James Gang is going to go out and ride again. We're going to play small venues and try to do what we used to do."

(Rolling Stone)
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://led-zeppelin.forumsactifs.com

JAMES GANG
Page 1 sur 1