Led Zeppelin

Un forum sur le grand groupe qu'est Led Zeppelin.

AccueilPortailDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : ...
Voir le deal

BLACK STAR RIDERS

+4
Frise-Poulet
Killsark
Marcel
Phil
8 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Phil
Admin
Admin
Phil

Groupe préféré : THIN LIZZY / LED ZEPPELIN / BLACK SABBATH /DEEP PURPLE / AC/DC / WHITESNAKE / UFO

BLACK STAR RIDERS - Page 5 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: BLACK STAR RIDERS   BLACK STAR RIDERS - Page 5 EmptyLun 16 Déc - 11:00

Black Star Riders with our good friends from Western Sand and Richard and Darryl from The Dead Daisies, last night of the tour in Belfast. Thanks guys for coming along for the ride with us!

Photo prise hier soir donc après le dernier concert de la tournée à Belfast en compagnie de membres de Western Sand et des Dead Daisies.

BLACK STAR RIDERS - Page 5 Bsr710
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://led-zeppelin.forumsactifs.com
Phil
Admin
Admin
Phil

Groupe préféré : THIN LIZZY / LED ZEPPELIN / BLACK SABBATH /DEEP PURPLE / AC/DC / WHITESNAKE / UFO

MessageSujet: Re: BLACK STAR RIDERS   BLACK STAR RIDERS - Page 5 EmptyLun 30 Déc - 21:48

Ricky Warwick déborde de projets puisqu'il annonce des concerts en Extrême Orient et aux USA, un deuxième album de BSR à l'automne.
En solo, il annonce la parution de 2 albums et également la remastérisation des 3 premiers albums de The Almighty avec des "tonnes de bonus."

Donc, pas de Lizzy pour l'instant mais bon, on le sait, au sein de Lizzy, ce n'est pas lui qui décide...

Now...2014. What are the plans...
Black Star Riders .. We will be touring constantly through out 2014 including shows in the Far East and the USA and plan to hit the studio for the follow up to "All Hell Breaks Loose" in the Autumn stand by for announcement on this very soon indeed!!!
Solo.... I will be recording 2 new solo albums in 2014 and will announce details of these in February !!
The Almighty....myself, Stump are in the process of approving the final re masters and artwork for the first 3 Almighty albums to be reissued and they look and sound fantastic, it's a really great package with tons of bonus tracks and some cool sleeve notes...more info on release date in the first weeks of January 2014.
Phil
Admin
Admin
Phil

MessageSujet: Re: BLACK STAR RIDERS   BLACK STAR RIDERS - Page 5 EmptySam 10 Mai - 11:39

BLACK STAR RIDERS ANNOUNCE UK DATES FOR SUMMER 2014!!!

In addition to the previously announced dates at Holmfirth, Buckley & Steelhouse festival, BSR announce an additional 5 shows prior to going in the studio to record the follow up to "All Hell Breaks Loose" in October with producer Joe Elliott and engineer Ronan McHugh.

Special Guests on all dates are Bristol's Tax The Heat.
www.taxtheheat.com

VIP Packages will be available shortly at
www.blackstarriders.com

Dates are as follows, Presented by PLANET ROCK (www.planetrock.com):

Fri/Jul-18 Holmfirth - Picturedrome
http://www.picturedrome.net/tickets/Black%20Star%20Riders/20140718.htm

Sat/Jul-19 Ebbw Vale - Steel House Festival
http://www.steelhousefestival.com/tickets.html

Sun/Jul-20 Brighton - Concorde 2
http://www.gigantic.com/black-star-riders/concorde-2/2014-07-20-19-30

Tue/Jul-22 Northampton - Roadmenders
http://www.theroadmender.com/index.php/whats-on/542-black-star-riders.html

Wed/Jul-23 Leicester - Academy

Thu/Jul-24 Guildford - G Live
https://glive.co.uk/online/default.asp?doWork%3A%3AWScontent%3A%3AloadArticle=Load&BOparam%3A%3AWScontent%3A%3AloadArticle%3A%3Aarticle_id=8D4FF509-ECF8-4D1F-96CD-7E8FC1D5F951

Wed/Aug-06 Buckley - The Tivoli
http://www.seetickets.com/event/black-star-riders-the-tivoli/the-tivoli/787048

Thu/Aug-07 Birmingham - The Asylum
http://www.gigantic.com/black-star-riders/the-asylum/2014-08-07-19-30
Phil
Admin
Admin
Phil

MessageSujet: Re: BLACK STAR RIDERS   BLACK STAR RIDERS - Page 5 EmptyVen 30 Mai - 10:56

Marco Mendoza s'en va et est remplacé par Robbie Crane. Manifestement, il y aurait eu des soucis au niveau des plannings respectifs :

BLACK STAR RIDERS WELCOME ROBBIE CRANE

Black Star Riders announce the departure of bass player Marco Mendoza after the band’s current US tour, ending June 22nd and the arrival of new bassist, Robbie Crane.

Marco, a founding member of Black Star Riders, has decided to pursue other projects after potential conflicts in schedules.

His replacement will be Robbie Crane (formerly of Ratt, Vince Neil and Lynch Mob).

Scott Gorham ‘I am very sad to see Marco go. We have been together in a band now for almost 20 years and Marco is my brother and we wish him well for the future. It’s an amicable parting of ways and we all respect that Marco wants to do other projects outside of Black Star Riders and there just isn’t time to do both’

Ricky Warwick ‘Marco will always be part of the BSR family and a true friend of ours. We are very happy to introduce Robbie Crane to everyone as the new BSR bass player. The guy killed the audition and we can’t wait to get on stage with him on our Euro run starting mid July and then of course in the studio in the Autumn for the recording of the second Black Star Riders Record’

Marco Mendoza ‘I loved my time in Black Star Riders and want to thank all the fans for making the last year on road so successful. I am sorry to be leaving the band but I feel it’s time for me to pursue other avenues, some of which I have already been working with, all of which I am very excited about. I wish the guys all success in the future and I am very happy that my friend Robbie Crane will continue to blaze with BSR’

But exciting things are ahead with the addition of veteran bassist Robbie Crane. “I am very excited to be a part of the Black Star Riders family. As a long time fan of their music, I am thrilled to be a part of the band”.
Phil
Admin
Admin
Phil

MessageSujet: Re: BLACK STAR RIDERS   BLACK STAR RIDERS - Page 5 EmptyLun 21 Juil - 12:48

BSR tournera avec Europe en mars 2015. Pour le moment, seules des dates UK ont été communiquées :

BLACK STAR RIDERS - Page 5 Bsr110

BREAKING NEWS!!! BLACK STAR RIDERS TOUR UK WITH EUROPE!! MARCH 2015.

Tickets on sale THIS FRIDAY with Planet Rock Presale on Wednesday.

Starting with two nights in Glasgow and culminating with two nights at London’s Shepherds Bush Empire the tour, consisting 14 shows, will feature classic tracks from both bands and also music from both acts forthcoming new releases.

EUROPE, featuring all original members, Joey Tempest on Vocals, John Norum on Guitar, Mic Michaeli on Keyboards, John Leven on Bass and Drummer Ian Haugland, with over 20 million albums to their credit, released their last album “Bag of Bones” to mass critical acclaim in 2012.

BLACK STAR RIDERS feature Thin Lizzy members Scott Gorham (Guitar), Ricky Warwick (Vocals) and Damon Johnson (Guitar), alongside drummer Jimmy DeGrasso and new bass player Robbie Crane, released their debut album “All Hell Breaks Loose” in 2013 with a UK national chart placing of number 25 and many publications praising the release and giving it the 2013 Album of the Year accolade.

Both EUROPE and BLACK STAR RIDERS will have new album’s out in early spring 2015.

The tour is presented by Planet Rock and a special presale will take place on Wednesday July 23rd at 9am with General onsale to take place Friday July 25th at 9am through all venue box office and ticket outlets.

For Presale details go to www.planetrock.com

Tour Dates are as follows:

Thu/Mar-05 Glasgow, Scotland ABC
Fri/Mar-06 Glasgow, Scotland ABC
Sat/Mar-07 Newcastle, England O2 Academy
Sun/Mar-08 Leeds, England O2 Academy
Tue/Mar-10 Nottingham, England Rock City
Wed/Mar-11 Cambridge, England Corn Exchange
Fri/Mar-13 Manchester, England Academy
Sat/Mar-14 Wolverhampton, England Civic Hall
Sun/Mar-15 Exeter, England University
Mon/Mar-16 Bristol, England O2 Academy
Wed/Mar-18 Bournemouth, England O2 Academy
Thu/Mar-19 Norwich, England UEA
Fri/Mar-20 London, England Shepherds Bush Empire
Sat/Mar-21 London, England Shepherds Bush Empire

VIP package upgrades (purchase tickets from venue box office in advance) with meet & greets etc will be available for both bands on all dates.
Information to follow shortly.
Phil
Admin
Admin
Phil

MessageSujet: Re: BLACK STAR RIDERS   BLACK STAR RIDERS - Page 5 EmptyJeu 7 Aoû - 14:37

Set list: All Hell Breaks Loose /Are You Ready / Bloodshot / Bad Reputation / Before The War / Jailbreak / Hoodoo Voodoo / Suicide / Kingdom Of The Lost / Hey Judas / Southbound / Kissin’ The Ground / Valley Of The Stones / Emerald / Bound For Glory / Cowboy Song / The Boys Are Back In Town / Encore: Damon Johnson guitar solo / Whiskey In The Jar / Rosalie

BLACK STAR RIDERS - Page 5 Gorham10

BLACK STAR RIDERS - Page 5 Bsr210
Phil
Admin
Admin
Phil

MessageSujet: Re: BLACK STAR RIDERS   BLACK STAR RIDERS - Page 5 EmptyMer 3 Sep - 13:27

Allez, c'est parti pour un 2ème opus.... cheers cheers cheers

Scott Gorham says @BlackStarRiders are returning to the studio for their second album: http://goo.gl/gSXkb3
Phil
Admin
Admin
Phil

MessageSujet: Re: BLACK STAR RIDERS   BLACK STAR RIDERS - Page 5 EmptyLun 8 Déc - 9:51

Artwork, formats et tracklisting dévoilés mais également certaines dates :

BLACK STAR RIDERS NEW ALBUM ARTWORK REVEALED!!
PRESS RELEASE OUT TODAY.

Black Star Riders Reveal Album Artwork And Tracklistings
For “The Killer Instinct” 23rd February 2015

UK & Eire Tour – March 2015

Fresh from the critically acclaimed debut album “All Hell Breaks Loose” in 2013, Black Star Riders are set to release a new studio album on Nuclear Blast Entertainment, “The Killer Instinct”, in February 2015. The album will be followed by a full UK and Eire co-headline tour with Europe.

The band toured 2013’s “All Hell Breaks Loose” for a year – playing across the globe. October 2014 saw them gather in Nashville, TN and enter the studio with heralded producer Nick Raskulinecz (Rush, The Foo Fighters, Alice In Chains, Mastodon) to start recording the follow up. The result is The Killer Instinct. “The Killer Instinct” will be released in different formats: CD, Limited 2 CDs Digibook, Limited Gatefold Black Vinyl and Limited Gatefold Clear Vinyl (available for mail orders only) and the band are pleased to release the album artwork.

Black Star Riders front man Ricky Warwick talks about the new artwork ‘It’s a bit of a continuation from ‘All Hell Breaks Loose,’ people will see link, it’s very Rock N Roll. It’s going to look cool.’

The band also announce the full tracklistings for the various album formats below

CD
1.The Killer Instinct
2. Bullet Blues
3.Finest Hour
4. Soldierstown
5. Charlie I Gotta Go
6. Blindsided
7. Through The Motions
8. Sex, Guns & Gasoline
9. Turn In Your Arms
10. You Little Liar

LIMITED 2CD DIGIBOOK
1.The Killer Instinct
2. Bullet Blues
3.Finest Hour
4. Soldierstown
5. Charlie I Gotta Go
6. Blindsided
7. Through The Motions
8. Sex, Guns & Gasoline
9. Turn In Your Arms
10. You Little Liar
Bonus CD:
1. Gabrielle
2. The Reckoning Day
3.The Killer Instinct (Acoustic)
4.Blindsided (Acoustic)
5.Charlie I Gotta Go (Acoustic)
6.Finest Hour (Acoustic)

LIMITED GATEFOLD BLACK VINYL
Side A
1.The Killer Instinct
2. Bullet Blues
3.Finest Hour
4. Soldierstown
5. Charlie I Gotta Go
Side B
1. Blindsided
2. Through The Motions
3. Sex, Guns & Gasoline
4. Turn In Your Arms
5. You Little Liar

LIMITED GATEFOLD CLEAR VINYL (Mail Order Only
Side A
1.The Killer Instinct
2. Bullet Blues
3.Finest Hour
4. Soldierstown
5. Charlie I Gotta Go
Side B
1. Blindsided
2. Through The Motions
3. Sex, Guns & Gasoline
4. Turn In Your Arms
5. You Little Liar

Black Star Riders head out on a co-headline UK and Eire tour with Europe throughout March 2015.

March 2: Olympia Theatre, Dublin
March 3: Ulster Hall, Belfast
March 5: o2 ABC, Glasgow
March 6: o2 ABC, Glasgow
March 7: o2 Academy, Newcastle
March 8: o2 Academy, Leeds
March 10: Rock City, Nottingham
March 11: Corn Exchange, Cambridge
March 13: Academy, Manchester
March 14: Civic Hall, Wolverhampton
March 15: University, Exeter
March 16: o2 Academy, Bristol
March 18: o2 Academy, Bournemouth
March 19: UEA, Norwich
March 20: o2 Shepherd’s Bush Empire, London
March 21: o2 Shepherd’s Bush Empire, London

Tickets are available from all usual outlets
The Amorettes are support on all dates except Glasgow March 5th and London March 20th – support on these shows tbc

BLACK STAR RIDERS - Page 5 Bsr310
Phil
Admin
Admin
Phil

MessageSujet: Re: BLACK STAR RIDERS   BLACK STAR RIDERS - Page 5 EmptyLun 8 Déc - 11:44

D'après les titres des morceaux, je peux d'ores et déjà vous dire ceux qui vont taper du côté de Lizzy. Ca va, je ne prends pas trop de risques : Charlie, I Gotta Go, un truc quasi lynottien, The Killer Instinct (je le vois bien dans un truc à la Killer On The Loose), Soldierstown pourrait peut-être faire penser à un Soldier Of Fortune. Je ne sais pas, je dis ça comme ça mais parfois l'appellation de certains nouveaux titres peut en rappeler des anciens. lol!
Phil
Admin
Admin
Phil

MessageSujet: Re: BLACK STAR RIDERS   BLACK STAR RIDERS - Page 5 EmptyLun 15 Déc - 12:51

Le morceau-titre en ligne :

Phil
Admin
Admin
Phil

MessageSujet: Re: BLACK STAR RIDERS   BLACK STAR RIDERS - Page 5 EmptyLun 15 Déc - 19:11

Bon, je la remets :

Frise-Poulet
Stairway to heaven
Stairway to heaven
Frise-Poulet

Groupe préféré : Robert et Robert

MessageSujet: Re: BLACK STAR RIDERS   BLACK STAR RIDERS - Page 5 EmptyLun 15 Déc - 19:14

Je l'ai remis moi aussi cette nuit cheers cheers
Phil
Admin
Admin
Phil

MessageSujet: Re: BLACK STAR RIDERS   BLACK STAR RIDERS - Page 5 EmptyMer 7 Jan - 5:51

Ricky Warwick a annoncé que Joe Elliott s'était retiré de la production du 2ème opus de BSR arguant le fait que Def Leppard était quand même sa priorité :

Niclas Müller-Hansen of RockSverige.se recently conducted an interview with BLACK STAR RIDERS frontman Ricky Warwick and guitarist Damon Johnson. An excerpt from the chat follows below.

RockSverige.se: You ended up working with [producer] Nick Raskulinecz (RUSH, FOO FIGHTERS, ALICE IN CHAINS, MASTODON) instead of [DEF LEPPARD singer] Joe Elliott [on your sophomore album, "The Killer Instinct"]. When Joe told you that he wouldn't be able to produce the record, didn't you just wanna slap him in the face?

Damon: [Laughs] I think maybe Ricky did a little, because he and Joe are best mates and Ricky had told us, "Holy shit! This is gonna be great! Joe wants to do our record." So, knowing A) their relationship, and B) Ricky's enthusiasm about it, it was like, "Alright. Sounds good. Let's go!" The initial reaction was just that we were disappointed. Joe Elliott knows a thing or two about great songs and about making great rock records.

Ricky: Joe was genuinely gutted, though. He was really concerned about how we felt and that was very obvious. He couldn't apologize enough, but we understand. If it had been us, we'd done the same thing. You've got to look after your band and if DEF LEPPARD's your gig, come on! But it was one of those things where you just pick yourself up and go, "Okay, what do we do now?" We had thought about other names and other people, and certainly Nick was one of those, but, to be honest with you, we thought Nick was out of our league, just because of what he'd done. We didn't think we'd be able to afford him, to be brutally honest, and would he wanna come work with us? That's where Damon came in.

Damon: It was an accident. Both Nick and my family live in Nashville, but we literally met backstage at an IRON MAIDEN concert, in Nashville of all places. Our wives became faster friends than Nick and I did. Nick and I talked about RUSH and MAIDEN, but the girls were just hitting it off. Fast forward another three or four weeks and Joe gave us the call. As soon as Ricky called me and told me what was up, I sent my wife a text and said, "Hey, do you think Amber would be comfortable to pass along Nick's number?", because, just like Ricky, I didn't think we could afford him and I just thought there was no way his calendar was gonna be free in 10 weeks. But it was, and he worked within budget.

Ricky: And he came to see us as well.

Damon: Yeah, he came to see us play, and I think that sealed the deal for him. He knew about the history, but he saw us play before he heard any of the new songs. If he was here, he'd say, "Yeah, they blew me away with the show!" We went back to Europe to tour and he just told us to send him everything we got. "Send me rehearsals, roughs, demos!" and hand on my heart, all we ever had were iPhone versions of me and Ricky playing around on guitars. Thankfully, those were enough for him to go, "Okay, I've heard enough. Let's go in and make this record!"

Read the entire interview at RockSverige.se.

"The Killer Instinct" will be released on February 24 via Nuclear Blast. The follow-up to 2013's "All Hell Breaks Loose" was recorded in October at a studio in Nashville, Tennessee.

"The Killer Instinct" will be released in different formats: CD, limited 2-CD digibook, limited gatefold black vinyl and limited gatefold clear vinyl (available for mail orders only).

Read more at http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/black-star-riders-were-disappointed-joe-elliott-pulled-out-of-producing-their-sophomore-album/#e1tDoU756O5TuUui.99
Phil
Admin
Admin
Phil

MessageSujet: Re: BLACK STAR RIDERS   BLACK STAR RIDERS - Page 5 EmptyMer 11 Fév - 21:57

Phil
Admin
Admin
Phil

MessageSujet: Re: BLACK STAR RIDERS   BLACK STAR RIDERS - Page 5 EmptyDim 15 Fév - 22:16

BLACK STAR RIDERS - Page 5 Bsr410
Phil
Admin
Admin
Phil

MessageSujet: Re: BLACK STAR RIDERS   BLACK STAR RIDERS - Page 5 EmptyLun 16 Fév - 17:36

Phil
Admin
Admin
Phil

MessageSujet: Re: BLACK STAR RIDERS   BLACK STAR RIDERS - Page 5 EmptyJeu 19 Fév - 10:11

BLACK STAR RIDERS - Page 5 Bsr510

Je suis retombé sur cette photo que l'on m'avait parvenir sur Facebook où l'on voit notre ami Scott signer certains de mes LP's (bah non, je n'allais pas tous les emmener). Pourquoi "certains" ? Parce qu'il n'a pas été désireux de signer le Life (celui qui se trouve juste en dessous du Live And Dangerous). Sans doute lui rappelle t-il de mauvais souvenirs compte tenu du fait que le mix discutable de l'album a été effectué par un Lynott en proie à ses vieux démons.
Phil
Admin
Admin
Phil

MessageSujet: Re: BLACK STAR RIDERS   BLACK STAR RIDERS - Page 5 EmptyJeu 19 Fév - 14:26

BLACK STAR RIDERS - Page 5 Bsr710

BLACK STAR RIDERS - Page 5 Bsr610
Phil
Admin
Admin
Phil

MessageSujet: Re: BLACK STAR RIDERS   BLACK STAR RIDERS - Page 5 EmptyMar 3 Mar - 6:06

Dublin, 2/3/15

BLACK STAR RIDERS - Page 5 Bsr810
Phil
Admin
Admin
Phil

MessageSujet: Re: BLACK STAR RIDERS   BLACK STAR RIDERS - Page 5 EmptyMer 22 Avr - 22:27

Trois écoutes de The Killer Instinct en 2 jours : un très bon album bien évidemment dans la lignée du premier opus avec ceci dit une volonté de se démarquer de l'influence lizzienne par le biais de morceaux comme Blindsided, Charlie I Gotta Go, Sex Guns & Gasoline où l'on sent que le groupe est désireux d'explorer d'autres univers. Analyse plus approfondie ces prochains jours.
Phil
Admin
Admin
Phil

MessageSujet: Re: BLACK STAR RIDERS   BLACK STAR RIDERS - Page 5 EmptyDim 24 Mai - 10:03

BLACK STAR RIDERS TONIGHT!
Rock Hard Festival, Gelsenkirchen, Germany
On stage 9pm - 11pm
See you there!

En Streaming ici: http://www1.wdr.de/fernsehen/kultur/rockpalast/indexrockpalast102_ch-2_size-L.html

Merci à Marcel. cheers cheers cheers
Phil
Admin
Admin
Phil

MessageSujet: Re: BLACK STAR RIDERS   BLACK STAR RIDERS - Page 5 EmptyDim 24 Mai - 21:54

BLACK STAR RIDERS - Page 5 Bsr311

Depuis All Breaks Loose, il y a du changement au niveau du line up puisque notre ami Marco Mendoza a pris la poudre d'escampette pour d'autres aventures. Cet album, je le kiffe grave comme le premier. En effet, il contient son lot de pépites estampillées "Thin Lizzy". Eh oui, ça va lorgner tantôt vers des refrains très accrocheurs comme sur The Killer Instinct et Finest Hour tantôt vers des tempos plus syncopés comme Soldierstown qui fait irrémédiablement penser à Kingdom Of The Lost issu du premier opus. Une sorte de cavalcade orchestrée par un groupe qui, au "Phil" du temps, prend davantage d'envergure et ce, grâce à un Ricky Warwick qui chante encore mieux en calant beaucoup mieux sa voix sur des morceaux qui ne sont pas toujours simples au premier abord. Il y a un côté Dancing In The Moonlight dans Charlie I Gotta Go, un morceau léger qui démarre sur un riff lancinant. Blindsided, superbe morceau acoustique teinté de temps à autre de riffs efficaces, calme un tant soit peu peu les esprits et nous montre à quel point aussi, le groupe souhaite s'éloigner du carcan Lizzy en proposant des titres beaucoup plus dépouillés. Guitares aériennes, voix enjôleuse et mid-tempo procurent à ce morceau une dimension envoûtante et captivante. Un des morceaux-clefs de cet album. Le riff conducteur de Through The Motions, très proche de Hoodoo Voodoo nous propose un débit vocal incroyablement important un peu comme le faisait un Lynott sur notamment The Boys Are Back In Town. J'aime beaucoup le bridge de Through The Motions qui débouche sur un solo très robertsonien délivré par un Gorham en pleine forme.  

On repart sur l'affriolant et groovy Sex, Guns & Gasoline qui nous démontre à quel point Warwick a progressé en termes de chant et puis l'ami Gorham vient nous asséner le solo final en pleine face. Démarrage à la Massacre pour Turn In Your Arms qui d'un seul coup dévie vers un rythme saccadé. On sent dans ce morceau la confrontation entre ce qui s'est fait dans le passé et ce vers quoi tend le groupe : une musique plus carrée (merci Monsieur De Grasso) orchestrée de main de maître par les sieurs Johnson et Gorham. You Little Liar long de plus de 7 minutes vient conclure de superbe façon cet opus et ce, grâce à une étonnante performante vocale de Warwick sur le refrain accrocheur à souhait.

Les versions acoustiques figurant sur le CD bonus de Blindsided, The Killer Instinct, Finest Hour et Charlie I Gotta Go n'apportent pas grand chose. Cela reste du bonus très acceptable.

Pour faire court, The Killer Instinct constitue par conséquent un excellent follow up au magistral premier opus All Hell Breaks Loose et je recommande vivement à ceux et celles qui l'avaient apprécié de faire l'acquisition de ce 2ème effort.
Marcel
Tangerine
Tangerine
Marcel

Groupe préféré : Thin Lizzy/Rory Gallagher Band/Gov't Mule/Whitesnake/Rose Tattoo

MessageSujet: Re: BLACK STAR RIDERS   BLACK STAR RIDERS - Page 5 EmptyMar 26 Mai - 15:49

Setlist du Rock Hard Festival, dimanche à Gelsenkirchen !

Intro
Bound for Glory
Jailbreak
(Thin Lizzy cover)
Kingdom of the Lost
Are You Ready
(Thin Lizzy cover)
Bloodshot
Charlie I Gotta Go
Bad Reputation
(Thin Lizzy cover)
Soldierstown
Suicide
(Thin Lizzy cover)
All Hell Breaks Loose
Through the Motions
The Boys Are Back in Town
(Thin Lizzy cover)
Finest Hour
Emerald
(Thin Lizzy cover)
The Killer Instinct
Rosalie
(Bob Seger cover)
Whiskey in the Jar
([traditional] cover)
Phil
Admin
Admin
Phil

MessageSujet: Re: BLACK STAR RIDERS   BLACK STAR RIDERS - Page 5 EmptyLun 6 Juil - 19:18

http://www1.wdr.de/fernsehen/kultur/rockpalast/videos/av/videorockhardfestivalblackstarriders100.html#banner

Merci à Marcel. cheers cheers cheers
Phil
Admin
Admin
Phil

MessageSujet: Re: BLACK STAR RIDERS   BLACK STAR RIDERS - Page 5 EmptyLun 17 Aoû - 20:20

BLACK STAR RIDERS - Page 5 Bsr_2010
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: BLACK STAR RIDERS   BLACK STAR RIDERS - Page 5 Empty

BLACK STAR RIDERS
Page 5 sur 8Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Suivant